1. Why are field trips important for children?
- Field trips provide a unique learning experience for every child, no matter what his or her learning style is. They add fun and excitement that includes hearing, seeing, touching, talking, doing and experiencing real life which aides in making learning fun for life.
2. What are some examples of field trips that may occur?
- Bengston's Pumpkin Patch, Brookfield Zoo, Dupage Children's Museum, and Jump Zone.
3. What is the process or protocol for a child to go on these trips?
- Only children authorized by parents in writing will take part in field trips.
4. Who are the chaperons?
- Staff members and parents that are interested. The proper staff to child ratio will be maintained during the trips. We encourage parents to participate.
1. What is an estimated cost or package?
- This depends on the photography company we utilize, however we do solicit each year to ensure the best quality and cost is passed on to our families.
2. What time of year do they occur? Spring? Winter?
- Both. Our Spring season occurs in April (Graduation pictures are available for children going to Kindergarten) and our Winter season occurs in November (These include holiday/winter themes).