1. What about first aid if a child gets hurt?
- 90% of all staff is CPR certified. There is a traveling first aid kit to be taken during outside activities.
2. Is there security during the summer camp?
- All activities take place inside the center with the security system or on the fenced in playground.
3. What makes summer camp so special?
- During our summer program we try our hardest to make each day special by planning fun summer activities. Our staff gives input on what we can add to our summer monthly activity calendar.
4. What hours is the summer camp offered?
- Summer activities take place from 9:00-11:00am.